1. Find things children in our school want to change
2. Come up with ways to make them better
3. Evaluate what works!
4. Help to raise money for charity
We meet at least every fortnight. A different person runs the meeting each time (with help from Miss Down!) and we also have a different person taking notes each time (the minutes of our meeting).
One child from each class is elected to be their school council representative at the beginning of Term 1 and they attend each meeting. They also ask their class for their opinions and ideas and feedback at the meeting so they are the 'voice' of their class.
Projects we have previously worked on:
- Improving our playtimes, organising new playtime games
- Improvements to our school playground, including fundraising to do
- Assembly monitoring